Permission: You will need permission to the Video Gallery to access this feature.
- Click Monitor.
- Under Videos, click Video gallery.
- Select a date range from the list, e.g. Last two months. Select Custom from the dropdown list and choose your own date range by clicking on the calendar icons - a maximum range of 2 months can be selected. Click the green check to confirm your date choice if you selected the custom option.
- You can filter the list by assets, drivers, events, and locations. These filter settings are remembered next time you use the feature.
- Click on the relevant thumbnail.
- Download a single video by clicking the three dots menu displayed on each video clip.
- Select Download
- If you want to save videos from multiple cameras, click the Save video button at the bottom of the player.
- Select the video views that you want to download.
- Click Submit.
- Enter your MiX Fleet Manager credentials to log in.
- Click Sign in and your video will start downloading automatically.
Save MiX Vision AI video footage displayed in Tracking features to your computer
Requesting high-resolution MiX Vision AI video