Skip to main content
Setting up the MiX Vision AI as a peripheral
- Make the mobile device, e.g. MiX 4000, MiX 6000 available in the mobile device library.
- Make the MiX Vision AI camera peripheral available in the peripheral library.
- Connect the MiX Vision AI peripheral to the mobile device using the mobile device template.
- Create a configuration group.
- Enable MiX Vision AI events or record OBC events and add them to an Event template.
- Remember to choose this configuration group when creating your asset or editing your asset.
- Enter the MIX Vision AI serial number to your asset on the mobile device settings page when commissioning.
- Compile and upload config (note this step is not necessary when using the MiX Vision AI standalone device, i.e. as an OBC).
You can also use the MiX Vision AI device as an on-board computer. Click here to read how to set this up.