The MiX Vision AI peripheral device can be connected on the mobile device template. It is connected to the SP line, which is the connection for the new Standalone peripheral type. This type indicates that there is no direct communication between the camera unit and the on-board computer.
- Click Manage.
- Under Config Admin, click Templates.
- Click on the Mobile device templates tab on the left.
- Search for the relevant mobile device template in the list.
- Scroll down to the line connections and look for the SP line.
- Click on "not connected".
- Select the relevant MiX Vision AI device from the drop down list of peripheral devices.
- Click Save.
Note: The FM units, MiX 4000, MiX 6000, MiX 6000 LTE and MiX Vision AI (Streamax) Standalone mobile devices are supported as well as OEM connect assets.