Permission: You will need the "Dashboards" permission to access this feature.
This chart gives a great overview of how often unidentified driving occurs and with unidentified driving you cannot keep drivers accountable for poor driving behavior and increased risk.
The chart is not linked to any organization goal settings since default settings are applied to the chart but you need to have enabled the Fleet Utilization goal under the Organization goals feature.
Click on the image to view it in full screen:
- Click Measure.
- Under Insights, click Dashboards.
- Complete the selection criteria:
- Choose the organization you want to view.
- Make sure you are on the Dashboards page.
- Select your date range by clicking on the drop-down list and then choose last month, last week, etc.
- Choose how you want to view your date selection, e.g. you can choose to view the " Last 3 months, excluding current month" in the first dropdown and then click the next drop-down list and select by week of year or by month of year, etc.
- Results will only be displayed for assets.
- You can choose to view all sites or you can enable the hierarchical tree, which will allow you to view sites as per the hierarchy levels of your organization.
- Click the filter button (see example below) to reduce the number of sites or assets that should display. You can also indicate how you want the results to be displayed, e.g. worst to best. This will only apply to the detailed charts.
- Select the Driver Identification Compliance (Default) page from the list of dashboards or select a custom dashboard if you created one.
Note that if a site or asset does not have any recorded information for the time period, it will not be displayed on the chart.
- Now scroll to the DRIVER IDENTIFICATION COMPLIANCE -Distance/Number of trips by identified/unidentified/automatically created dashboard widget.
- Choose if you want to view this chart by Distance or Number of Trips by selecting the checbox next to the relevant option when you click the settings icon.
- You can also choose to include or exclude Identified drivers, Unidentified Drivers, and Automatically created drivers by checking or unchecking the boxes in settings.
- Clicking on any of the bars will show the number of relevant drivers per site.
- Clicking on the site bars will show the assets.
- Click the Back button at the top of the widget to return to the previous view:
- Take a screenshot of the graph by clicking the Take a snapshot button: