Permission: You will need the "Dashboards" permission to access this feature.
This chart shows a count of all assets or drivers that had a moving status during the hour slot of the day. Please note that defined exclusions on the organization goals tab will not apply to this chart.
The chart is not linked to any organization goal settings since default settings are applied to the chart but you need to enable the Fleet Utilization goal under the Organization goals feature.
Click on the image to view it in full screen:
- Click Measure.
- Under Insights, click Dashboards.
- Complete the selection criteria:
- Choose the organization you want to view.
- Make sure you are on the Dashboards page.
- Select your date range by clicking on the drop-down list and then choose last month, last week, etc.
- Choose how you want to view your date selection, e.g. you can choose to view the " Last 3 months, excluding current month" in the first dropdown and then click the next drop-down list and select by week of year or by month of year, etc.
- Choose if you want to view graphs by asset data or driver data.
- You can choose to view all sites or you can enable the hierarchical tree, which will allow you to view sites as per the hierarchy levels of your organization.
- Click the filter button (see example below) to reduce the number of sites or assets that should display. You can also indicate how you want the results to be displayed, e.g. worst to best. This will only apply to the detailed charts.
- Select the Fleet Utilization (Default) page from the list of dashboards or select a custom dashboard if you created one.
Note that if a site or asset does not have any recorded information for the time period, it will not be displayed on the chart.
- Scroll to the MANAGE FLEET UTILIZATION - Movement by hour of day dashboard widget.
- You can set the moving status of the very high-risk and high-risk times to drive, by clicking the settings icon The default is 16h00 to 19h00 and 19h00 to 05h00.
- Exclude certain days by clicking on the settings icon. Say for instance that you selected the last three months in the date criteria at the top and opted to exclude Saturdays and Sundays in the chart, it will be excluded from the data returned for this chart.
- You can select any three events to show the correlation between the time of the day and the number of events that occurred, up to a maximum of three events. Use the filter box at the top to search for an event. Click clear all to deselect all chosen events.
- You can maximize the chart by clicking the expand button in the top right corner.
- High-risk bars are displayed in dark red, and risk in light red. Blue indicates normal driving conditions.
- Click on any of the bars to view more information per site and click again to view the information by asset. Hover over the chart for detailed information on that section. Click the Back button to return to the previous view.
- Click on a description in the legend below to add or remove it from the graph.
- Take a screenshot of the graph by clicking the Take a snapshot button. This will automatically download an image of the graph to your computer.
See demonstration below: