You can enable multiple users for multifactor authentication in bulk.
Permission: You will need the "Users - Multifactor Authentication" permission to enable this feature.
If you enable multifactor authentication for users, they will be required to authenticate their MiX Fleet Manager account after logging in as an additional step to ensure account security. You can only bulk edit users on organization-level.
- Click Manage.
- Under User Admin, click Users.
- Click the Bulk edit MFA button at the top:
- Search for the relevant user by typing in the text box at the top.
- Select a user by checking the box next to their name or select all by checking the box in the header. Please note that only the first page of users will be selected when you have multiple pages of users when you select all. Only 50 users can be updated at a time and only one page of users at a time for optimum system performance.
- Click Save.
- Review the list of the users that will need to sign in with MFA and click Save if you want to continue.