MiX Fleet Manager
- A new field in database administration settings stores the reference ID needed for third-party applications to support the migration of FSM customers to MiX Fleet Manager. This field is called Third party reference ID and can be used to integrate MiX Fleet Manager with third-party applications.
Read Add third-party reference ID to learn how to do this.
MiX Insight Dashboards
Calculating asset utilization when selecting the date range as the current month or week will now only take the current number of days in the month or week into consideration instead of the entire week or month as it did before. This applies to all three fleet utilization charts on the lowest level when clicking through for more information.
For example, if you want to see the asset utilization for the current month on 24 November, the utilization will be calculated on 23 days as the current day is not included in the calculation. This applies to the following date selections:
This month by week of year
This quarter by week and month
Year to date by week and month
Last 3 months incl. current month by week and month
Last 6 months incl. current month by week and month
Last 12 months incl. current month by week and month
- The information when hovering over a site or organization group (when using hierarchies) on the KPI and standard charts will now display either the organization group or the site in the modal.
MiX Insight Reports (FSM customers only)
- A new MiX Insight report folder, Equipment Utilization has been added for our migrated FSM customers who operate off-road equipment. This contains the following five new reports that display information for assets where operation time is measured instead of distance:
CalAmp devices (North America only)
- MiX Vision AI devices can now be commissioned as a peripheral on a CalAmp Premium and CalAmp Lite device.
Read Setting up the MiX Vision AI as a peripheral to learn more.
- A new CalAmp ELD peripheral has been added specifically supporting the migrated ELD customers.
MiX Help Centre updates
You will notice that you will now be able to access some of the help center articles without having to sign in. If you are looking for additional information or if you need to log a support ticket, please use the regular sign-in process.
- Change your MiX Fleet Manager password
- Forgot your MiX Fleet Manager password?
- Sign in to the MiX Help Centre
- Forgot your MiX Help Centre password?
- Log a Support Request (SR)
- CAN script changes in 23.16
- Permissions and what they are used for
- MiX acronyms
- Teltonika settings guide
- IP Whitelisting and Global Accelerator
- FM device types supporting Global Accelerator IP addresses
- Does Global Accelerator support public and private APNs?
- APNs supported by Global Accelerator
- When is the cutoff date for all FM devices to use Global Accelerator?
- Do I need to apply the Global Accelerator IP to device types such as MiX 2000, MiX 4000 and MiX 6000?
- Can the FM IP address be amended by CSO support via the backend with a script?
- Can the IP changes be applied to a large subset of databases with a script?